Südzucker International Finance B.V. was incorporated on 13 January 1994. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Südzucker A.G. and has chosen for the Netherlands as Home Member State. The Company’s purpose is to finance affiliated companies of Südzucker Group through, among others, the issuance of public loans.
Overview of the Südzucker Group:
- One of the leading companies in the food industry
- Segments sugar, special products, CropEnergies and fruit
- In the traditional sugar business, the group is the world market leader
- 18,500 employees
- € 7.7 billion annual revenues
- Sugar production: 4.7 million tonnes
- Member of the German MDAX®
- Formation 1926
Legal form: stock corporation under German law
- Main shareholder:
sugar beet farmers, via Süddeutsche Zuckerrübenverwertungs-Genossenschaft eG (SZVG), holding 52 % of the share capital.
For more information about the Südzucker Group please visit the corporate website.